Sunday, May 1, 2016

More Phone Photos

 James
 Aubryn has worked SO HARD to get this down!!
 Water rushing down the road!


 I was stuck behind this play house frame when I carried it up the stairs from the basement and couldn't fit it through the door.  I was there for a bit before Brian came and took the door off so the thing could fit through and let me out.  Eden was worried.  They joked that they wanted to leave me down there.  They liked having me stuck in the basement for so long.  I told them I kind of liked it myself!!

I made this for a friend.
 We visited an older lady that is insured with Brian.  She is sitting there at the table with him.  While they talked business I protected my children from this MEAN cat.  The cat is so mean that it lives in this cage on the coffee table.  It was hissing and trying to bite and scratch us!  So odd to have that right in the middle of your home.
 Eden was feeling super comfortable, so she took her shirt off.

 Card that Rylan (7) made for James (5).

0 comments: