Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jan, first week

 Pushing Eden around in the cart at Dollar Tree.  She has been telling me, for about a week, about her new family that lives on the other side of the mountain.  That is where her new house is.  She wants to go there.  They are happy and don't cry there.  I haven't thought too much about it and just thought she had a dream or something.  Then while pushing her around the store she  adamantly wants me to get her down and let her walk over the mountain to her other family.  She told me she would be fine.  Then she could walk back.  I told her I'd miss her too much and I'd worry about her.  She insisted she would be fine and really wanted to go.  After checking out I parked the cart to the side and pulled out my smartphone to video her.  I asked her where she wanted to go and with the saddest face she told me her other family was all dead.  They were crying for her and died.  Now they are all in heaven.  She has a lot of family in heaven.  I'm not sure what to think of her crazy story!
-
The night before during dinner she was sitting by me eating and said, "I'm dying."
"You are!?" I replied very surprised.
"later." she added.


 Playing playdoe with Kade.
 Eden and Lailee.  The are great little friends!!


Today in sacrament meeting it was fast and testimony meeting.  James and Wesley we wiggly and when James stood up again I set him back down.  He was upset and told me he was going to go up there! (meaning up to the pulpit to bear his testimony.)  I told them they were being so wiggly!  Wesley said, "I'm getting my exercise!"
I told him this wasn't the place for that.  Then James comes and sits on the end of the pew next to me.  He says he is waiting to go up there. (There was a lady talking)
So I lean over and ask quietly, "What are you planning to say up there?"
"I know the church is true and I know that Joseph Smith transported the Book of Mormon." he said.
"It's transLATED. translated. trans-late-ed." I told him, glad I had asked.
The gal sat down, he waited a second.  "Can I go now?"
"Yes."
Started to move then sat back into me. "I'm scared!"
Then the Bishop got up to close the meeting.
"Can I go up now?"
"No it's too late now."
-
Brad, Aubryn, and I went to a youth leadership training Friday night and Saturday morning.  It was fun!  Aubryn and I laughed and laughed on the way home at the gal bouncing around in the front seat beacuse ,"BOOM! I'm jammin'"

0 comments: