Sunday, January 21, 2018

 We went to do baptisms at the temple with the youth in our ward.  So many great kids!  It was awesome to see the priests do the baptizing.  I LOVED watching Brad do that great work, especially when he got to baptize Aubryn.  So cool!  Here was are getting ice cream after.

 Wesley is an amazing artist.
 Brad at the awards assembly.  He got an awards for over 8 semesters of being on the honor roll.


 He also found out he is a candidate for Mr. Weber.  He is terrified.  I am terrified for him.  ahhh!!
 And another award he is being honored at school.  It is for being an inquirer.  It is from his Agriculture adviser.  The boy is doing great things!
During sacrament meeting today Eden was sitting on my lap and says, "Lets talk about Home Alone."  I said ok and told her to talk about it.  So she went on, "Kevin was in the snow...."  It was so random!  I also squeezed her and gave her a big hug in sacrament meeting, which led to a rather loud toot.
-
Wesley wants to be a "Pumpkin Patcher" when he gets big and make a lot of money.
-
We were at the mall.  Reagan and Rylan were headed up the escalator.  The man in front of them turned down to them and said, "The guy in front of me just passed gas!"
They responded with, "That's our dad!"
 James at his "great to be eight" baptism preview.  This will be an eventful year.  James will get baptized, Reagan will be ordained a deacon, and Brad will most likely leave on his mission.

When we got home from the great to be eight I walked into the little boys room to help them get ready for bed.  I saw a little water frog on the floor.  It hopped.  I screamed for Aubryn to come scoop it up and put it in the tank because I didn't want to touch it.  Then I looked in the tank for the second frog and it wasn't there either.  Who knows how long they were out of the water!  We looked and looked!  She kept telling us it went under the bed.  It was the worst hide and seek game ever!  We couldn't find it!!  I decided to video Eden telling us the same thing over and over, but then...

0 comments: