Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Found!!!!!!!!!! and a Birthday celebration!




I took my computer back to the computer guy and he found over 40 gigs of stuff and put it back on my computer. YEAH!!!!!!! So, I looked through it and noticed I have nothing since after April. That must be when we bought the new computer. So just the last few months are lost except for what I saved on the blog. So I still lost some cute videos and pictures. But I am so RELIEVED!
Brad had a fun Birthday. We had a flag cake and did fireworks. We ate chicken enchilada for dinner (one of his favorites). He got a flying helicopter that he enjoyed for one day, before he rolled over and smushed it. nice. He also got a net and we played badminton. We ate smores. Brad gave us a nice FHE lesson about temples. He planned it without any help or us even asking!

4 comments:

Kar said...

I'm so happy that you were able to retrieve most of your photos! That is wonderful. Brad is so cute! He looks a lot like you, especially in that first picture.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! I bet it's a huge relief to have found most of your things!
That cake was so cute! I love it that Brad did the FHE all on his own. What an awesome little boy he is.

RicAnn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!! They grow way to fast. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jenny said...

happy birthday brad!

so glad some of your files were found! what a relief!