Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese. What a place! I had not been there. The kids love it. I mean really love it! They can’t get enough. Did you know they give out free headaches to parents when you go there?


Mr. Reagan has been a little champ in the potty department lately. He even went all by himself one day when no one was nearby to help out. Sad thing happened to him at Chuck E Cheese. He went up into the tunnel slide thing and could not find his way out! We could see him the bubble window crying and we were trying to point to him which way to go. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to climb up in there. He finally found his way out. But it was too late! He had peed. He was SO SAD! He said, “I was sad in the slide.” I comforted him and cleaned him up. We sat back down with the family to finish our $20 pizza. But I knew there was a puddle of pee up there and the trail that followed down the slide. I knew if my kids went up there to discover some other child’s pee puddle, I would not be happy about it. Brian agreed and told me, “You better go tell them.”


So I did my duty. It was embarrassing.


But it was a little rewarding when I got to see the workers climb up in there.


Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa for the gift certificates! We had FUN!!







Who doesn't love a little wack a mole!?


0 comments: