Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan!










I had a hard time narrowing down pictures!

Reagan is THREE today! (September 8th) Reagan is awesome. I love him so much. He brightens up any place he goes. The kid is jam packed with personality. He is animated. He is friendly. He always says hi. He gets noticed. Friendly hellos to us usually go like this, “Hi guys. HI Reagan!” People are always happy to see Reagan. Including me.


Among Reagan’s talents, Reagan has a really keen sense of smell. I often hear [inhale loud, long, SNIIIIIFFFFF] then, "I Smeaw (smell) it!" [as he exhales] Once he did that in Sacrament meeting. "[Sniifff] I smeaw YOU! You smeaw yuck!" That made me feel good about myself. He often smells Rylan’s diapers before I do. One night as I made dinner he kept sniffing and repeating to me that he could smell it. I asked what and I he didn’t know, but it smelled "yuck". Then we sat down to eat and he refused to eat. He didn’t like it. I realized that smell he kept complaining about was the dinner I was preparing. The longer it cooked, the more it smelled. The more it smelled, the more he complained. Apparently my cooking not only tastes great, it smells great too.


I LOVE YOU, REAGAN!! Happy birthday to YOU!

0 comments: