Saturday, August 11, 2012

Reagan and Brian where talking about skipping rocks in the water.  Brian says to Reagan, "I know a great place to skip rocks.  I'll take you there on a date."

"Dad, we're not even in love."  Reagan said.

"I love you."  Brian replied.

"Dad!  You're in love with Mom!  You're not in love with little boys named Reagan!"

-

Aubryn was holding Wesley and said, "Sometimes when I am holding him I like to pretend that I am Santa Claus,'What woudl you like for Christmas? ho ho.'" [said in a deep voice]

-

My 7yo daughter loves the song "We Are Young" by Fun and sings along loudly everytime she hears it. Today after singing her heart out, the song ended and her 12yo brother says, "Do you even know what a bar is?" "Yah." "What is it?" "It's a thing you hang from." ha ha! I can live with that.

-

From June 13th:  My 11 year old started mowing the lawn last night in a circle shape. (he was so excited to do this.) He started in the middle and went around and around until... he ran out of gas. We never had the chance to go get more gas to finish the job. Our backyard looks like it has one very large crop circle.

0 comments: