Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 years!!


This month ten years ago, Brian and I went on our first date!! We went to a Grizzley hockey game. And if I remember right he had me home by 10:00! It is amazing to think we've been together that long. Who knew all that we would experience together. He is an amazing person to me. He has strong character. He has amazing faith and such a positive attitude about life. I rarely hear him complain about anything. He finds the good in people and situations. He has held me up when things were too difficult for me. He knows just what to say to calm my nerves. He rubs my shoulders when they are tense. He helps around the house. He likes playing and reading to the kids. He loves spending time with us. He's pretty good looking too. I still look forward to him coming home every day. I know the kids do too.

He is Strong in Spirit. I remember after Isaac died. We were both in so much pain. He had the courage to speak at his funeral. I had never been so in love with him. He did a wonderful job.

I love him.

4 comments:

anjie said...

I love you too.

anjie said...

Brian, You're a man of many words. Love ya!

Jenny said...

what a great post.

i think the only time i've met brian was at your reception in idaho. maybe one day we'll get to see you guys again! :)

Kar said...

Brian sounds like a great guy. And I'm glad he's reading your blog more! :)