Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Home Evening

I'm wondering if those pictures they use in church that show a family during FHE are realistic to anyone. Are we the only ones that don't look like that? We decided to have a lesson on being reverent. ha ha ha. Within the first minute Aubryn shoots off the sofa like a she was flung from a sling shot. Our kids have been getting worse and worse during Sacrement meeting. So this week we are having practice time each day where they sit quietly. We'll see if this helps. Any other ideas?? I'm not sure what has gotten into the kids.
By the way, Brian looked hansome this evening. I can say whatever I want about him on here because I know he doesn't read this.

3 comments:

Kar said...

Okay. So is Brian your hubby's name?? If so, my hubby doesn't read my blog, either. At all. I think that's weird!! I'm going to write you an e-mail in a minute...

Jenny said...

fhe and sacrament meeting are hard for us too. our fhe only lasts about 10 minutes -not counting treats - (we have song, prayer, business, lesson, then read our three book of mormon verses and have a closing prayer). anyway, you'd think the kids could sit for 5 or 10 minutes. not so. they're all over the place and we usually have at least one major tantrum. and they LIKE fhe. sacrament meeting wears us out. period. if i figure anything out, i'll let you know. :)

anjie said...

Well at least we're not alone!