Thursday, March 27, 2008

A boy

I thought I would tell you how my family reacted to the news that the baby was a boy.
Wednesday morning Aubryn woke up and came in my bed. I told her, "Today we get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl."
She said, "It's a boy and we are going to name him Ning." (yikes, what a name.)
Brad was at school. I called the school and asked the secretary to give him the message, "It's a boy." After school he told me she called his classroom on the intercom and said, "Tell Brad that it's a boy." He said, "I thought she was telling me I was a boy." He figured it out.
I asked Brian if he was suprised and he said he was to busy chasing Reagan around the ultrasound room.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Wow, Ning! Sounds like a winner! Dylan insists that we name our boy Dylan II. Silly kid.

Jenny said...

love their reactions. i'm so excited for you guys!