Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Angels??

It seems my kids have been walking around in disguise this week. They look like sweet angels, but they've been more like little devils! They are doing better yesterday and today. A few days ago Aubryn didn't want to eat her dinner. She got down and headed to the pantry for a treat. When I told her no treat if she didn't eat her dinner, she turned and yelled, "Whatever! Whatever Mom!" Wow. I'd never seen her or heard her do that. Time for time out. That bench got lots of use this last week. It's been on break the last few days, thank goodness.
I've been doing some furniture shopping. I've been price matching. It's amazing how much some places charge. Hopefully I will have furniture in my living room before much longer. But there really is no hurry. I just feel like I want my house in order before the baby comes.

2 comments:

cara said...

Like the line about wanting your house in order before the baby comes. The calm before the storm!!!

Jenny said...

the backtalk can be so hard to deal with. half the time i don't know how they come up w/ the things they say. glad i'm not the only one. :)

if you decide to shop ikea, we should meet up for lunch or something! :)