Friday, February 29, 2008

Basketball

Last night I went to Brad's basketball game. They scored 10 points! It was so exciting.

There was a man sitting behind me that was really into the game. His boy was on the other team. I listened to him through most of the first half and just thought he was kind of annoying. Then he told his kid to go out there and kick some a**. I was sitting there with my little kids and turned around and put my hand on his knee and patted it. (which I'm pretty sure he didn't like) Then I said, "There are kids right here. (pointing to Aubryn) And there are kids out there. (pointing to the 7 and 8 year old boys playing ball.) Later in the game I made a lighthearted comment about the game to the guy. He put his hand up and said, "I don't like her. She's to strict." He wouldn't talk to me.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

too strict? oh brother. you were much nicer than i'd have wanted to be.