Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am playing fetch with Reagan. I know that sounds bad, but that is what it amounts to. He loves balls. He has got quite the arm too! He just learned to say "ball" yesterday. It is exciting. He also said "hot" for the first time. I love it when they start to communicate.
It is kind of ironic that yesterday I wrote that I would miss changing diapers. This morning, Reagan had one of his worst. A small set of stirups would have been very helpful. He was headed staight to the tub, but stopped on the way to pee on the carpet. EWE!
Brad came home frome school with a "Principal's award". I asked what he did to earn it and he said "I was a super citizen". Way to go!


Tonight we went to Brad and Brian's Basketball games. Brad has run out of his last two games crying. But tonight he played till the end. He did great!!! He even attempted to make a basket! He said after the game that his coach wouldn't stop rubbing his head. I was so proud of him. Way to go Brad- Again!

Brian did great too. Reagan loves to watch! Brian's parents came to watch. They were really into the game. You would have thought it was the championship game. OHHH! EEE! (hands on faces) Brian's mom whistled (loud, and Reagan loved it) every time his team made a basket. Which was kind of funny because we were the ONLY people there watching the game.



Here are some pictures of Aubryn and Reagan from this morning.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations brad!!! how exciting.

your kids are beautiful. wish we were closer so i could see them for real. :)

Julianne said...

Hey Anj,
I have spent the last 45 minutes looking at this site and it is so cool! What a great way to journal. I clicked on Isaac's site and just read and cried while I looked at his pictures. I miss him. We love you guys.