Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today


Brad is always at school when I take pictures. I took this before he went of to school.

Reagan had a rough day yesterday. First, the mark on the chin. He fell and hit the end table. He bit the inside of his lower lip. Ouch. Second, do you see the line on his forhead? He fell and hit our baseboard. Ouch! He's also got horrible diaper rash that makes him walk funny. Ohh.

It's amazing all the cleaning I got done while they watched this show. (Although, I do feel a bit guilty for using the T.V. to keep them out of my way)

This must be a good show. You can take all the pictures you want while they watch and they don't care!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

your kids are beautiful.

what show was it? :) i have a bunch of stuff i need to get done. :)

anjie said...

It's called "Play Along With Me" and it is magic. ha ha

Jenny said...

thanks. :) we'll have to check it out.