Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentines

Brad helped Aubryn and Reagan do a Valentine dance for Brian and I
They played Disney music and danced and danced!!
My funny Valentines

Here they are dancing. We had a nice candle light dinner with the whole family. Brian gave me some tulips, a card, and some baloons that the kids fought over all day. I made Brian a giant heart shaped oatmeal cookie (his favorite). Brad brought home lots of treats from his school Valentine's party. He was nice to share, and that made Aubryn happy. It also put them on a crazy sugar high, which made me happy. ha ha Tomorrow Brian and I have a babysitter and are going to a church dinner/dance. I get to go fold napkins for it in the morning and bake lasagna's in the afternoon. Hope you all had a happy Valentines day!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hooray! i'm so glad you started a blog!!!!

and congrats on the new baby! how exciting. hope everything is going well.

Kris said...

That is really cute!! sounds like a great day.