Sunday, February 10, 2008

Swimming

My kids are swimming in the tub! Aubryn
Brad, Aubryn, & Reagan
Reagan
Brad
Brad made his room into Hawaii yesterday. He drew a large palm tree and hung it on his wall. He layed beach towels on the floor and played hawaiian music. He even put on his shorts!
Yesterday Aubryn jumped out of the swing hung in the basement. But Brian didn't know she expected him to catch her. He saw her fall and tried to grab her, but she hit the concrete floor face first. He brought her upstairs to me andshe was bleeding out her nose and her mouth. After cleaning her up, the only injury she has is a cut inside her upper lip! Her lip really hurt and we kept ice on it. It is unnoticeable in her picture above, and that was taken the same evening. I was amazed that she fell about 4 feet flat on her face and is okay! I thought of all the possibilities as I cleaned her up. It was a lot of blood. Someone has an angel.



1 comments:

Drama Momma said...

She looks great! Lucky girl I would say. There is a couple of girls in my ward that took a spill less than that and they have big eggs that are black and blue and there faces. She sure does have angels!

Yes. I got your message. I just don't know when yet. Do you have some days in mind?