Saturday, June 14, 2008

And here we have Idaho










Happy Father's Day! Brian is a GREAT father! (He's taking a nape on the sofa as we speak, or type. As he should today!) I feel very blessed to have a wonderful father too.






We are in Idaho for the weekend. We went to an air show in Rexburg. It was really cool to see the old planes fly right over our heads. They did some amazing stunts. Brad loved to watch the "clown plane". It would free fall and then get control and barely miss the earth. It landed on a truck. Pretty fun!! We heard Reagan say, "WHOOA!" lots and lots. He would also put his finger over his mouth and say, "shhhhh" to the noisey planes.




Oh man! I just jumped up and ran to check on Reagan. I heard him in the other room saying, "Ewww!" I thought I would find a mess. (You know, the BAD kind) He was holding a naked Ken doll. I ran for that?!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

glad to hear you're having fun in idaho, and that the "eww" was only a ken doll. :)

hope your dad and brian had great father's days!

Kar said...

That thing about the Ken doll cracked me up! Dude, we almost went to that air show, but I was doing Dylan's birthday party later that day and had hardly done any preparing for it. I guess there's always next year...

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am so fascinated by planes and jets. That would be neat to see.