Friday, June 6, 2008

GROSS!

Brian was cleaning the stinky fish tank this evening. It really needed done. It is a gross job that I stay away from. But Aubryn likes to help. Brian put the coral and rocks and things in the sink, gave Aubryn an old used toothbrush, and had her scrub all the black stuff off (I'm not sure what it is). She was doing great. They were singing and having a good time together. Then Brian turned and saw Aubryn SCRUBBING HER TEETH with the same groody toothbrush! I immediately brushed her teeth really well. I think we might not let her kiss us goodnight tonight. (Oh, we know that's not true. She's too darn cute!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Yuck! Hahaha! Isn't it hilarious the things that kids do! You should definitely write that one down for her to remember!!!!

Kar said...

That is so funny!! What a funny little girl! You're brave to have a fish tank. I would rather die. all that slime and black stuff. Augh.

Jenny said...

oh dear! it makes me cringe just thinking about it. poor aubryn! (although she probably didn't care.) :)