Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Isaac!! June 2nd 2002.

I kind of doubt that there is the internet in heaven. But I'll pretend that Isaac reads my blog today.
I miss you with all my heart. I can't believe you would be 6 years old!

I miss your laugh! I miss your cheeks. I miss holding you so much! You had such a strong spirit in our home. I don't know how I've lived without you. I think of you so much still. I hate that you had to leave us. I long for the day when we'll be together again.

Happy Birthday!!








7 comments:

Jenny said...

happy birthday isaac! and hugs for his mom and dad. i think he's probably keeping an eye on all of you and waiting to see you again. maybe he's getting his little brother ready to come to earth. :)

Welcome said...

Yes. A very, very happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a gorgeous little boy he is! I wish I could have met him!!!
Happy Birthday Isaac!

Kar said...

Anjie, thanks for reminding me of how blessed I am. I don't know how you have coped with Isaac's loss. I need to stop complaining about postpardem cramps and get on my knees and thank Heavenly Father for what I have. Again, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I logged on to your blog today. I miss Isaac. It's hard to imagine he would be six. It's crazy to remember how little Brad was too. Brad seemed so much older at the time. Anyway, I am glad you posted those pictures. They made me smile!

Anonymous said...

oops... since I don't know the first thing about blogging. That last comment was from me:)

Drama Momma said...

I miss him too. I am sorry I missed this on his day! I love Isaac, I think of him often and I am so glad he touched my life.

You are so lucky to be his Mom.