Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another home visit

It is great to have a midwife that will come to my home for my prenatal check ups!!! No loading up the kids and waiting in the waiting room. She gets to come to my chaos! Yesterday while she was here it got a little crazy. First, the kids came home from a bike ride with Brian with a stray kitten. (NO!!!!!!!!!) They really want to keep it. They named it Travis within minutes and asked the midwife to check the gender, a boy! I really don't want a kitten right now. really. Anyone want it? It is cute and nice. please?!! PLEASE!!!
After the cat excitement settled down (but just a little), Aubryn walked in from the backyard with a heavily bleeding nose. Blood was all over her face and shirt. Brian, the midwife, and I all jumped up. She was right there offering her first aid skills.
Well, we did get the baby checked and all looks well. I am getting a bit annoyed when I check my blog and read the baby ticker that tells me, "I'm ready to come out!" Because apparently he's not quite ready to come out. But soon. We are almost done! Then the real adventure begins.

2 comments:

The Hunter's said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Are you going to go celebrate? Sounds like something exciting is always happening at your house! Have a Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Kar said...

That is so funny. I'm glad to hear that someone else's house is chaotic besides mine. :)