Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some added up tags.

Here are two tags in one. I filled them out with the help of my insightful husband.

First one:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1. Brian and children
2. Gospel
3. good health

3 Fears
1. losing Brian or children
2. bad health
3. earthquake

3 Goals
1. stronger testimony, like doing the little things more.
2. better wife
3. better mother

3 Obsessions
1. Brian says, "keeping the closet door closed."
2. ways to have the best birth experience
3. yard sales

Facts About Me
1. I've gained 40 lbs in the last 9 months
2. I would rather hire a personal chef for our family than a maid (I don't like to cook or even grocery shop)
3. I have double jointed thumbs

Second one:

Rules
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Give five answers to each of the five questions.


Ten years ago…


1. I was dating Brian
2. I was kissing Brian
3. I was falling in love
4. I was living in SLC
5. I was working at a lighting showroom

Five things on today’s “to do” list…

1. Grocery shopping
2. laundry
3. round table meeting
4. unpack baby clothes (never did)
5. take a nap (never did)

Five snacks I enjoy…

1. fudge
2. cherry dilly bar from Dairy Queen
3. symphony candy bar
4. fresh fruit
5. fudge

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

(This would depend if it were one or several millions)
1. pay my tithing, of course
2. pay off our home
3. do some serious garage sale-ing, in HAWAII!
4. buy a van that starts, or just a battery.
5. invest it

Five places I have lived…

1. Heaven
2. Idaho Falls
3. Salt Lake City
4. Ogden
5. Pleasant View

I tag Kristel, Craig, Dad, Mom, and Shad.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Hey, I have double-jointed thumbs, too!!

The Hunter's said...

I posted my answers. They are pretty cheesy. Thanks for leting us stay with you. We always have fun. Glad you are feeling better!