Sunday, April 10, 2016

 I sewed this hoodie for Wesley because we ran out of tissues. I tried to get a photo of the shirt, but he didn't want to let me.

 I made the mistake of showing my little kids teletubbies on youtube.  Eden LOVES them.  Wesley and James think they are "a-lar-i-us"!  They took this picture with my phone.
 Chase caught this fish in the ditch by our house!  They made a pond in the backyard for it.  Then released it back into the ditch that day.

 James is a good builder.
 I got rid of Eden's baby clothes.  It was sooooo hard for me to let go of them.  sniff sniff.

 Aubryn and her selfies.





 took a photo of this awesome quote.  It was given at Brad's National Honor Society night.
 The only picture of anyone I got on Easter Sunday.

 Eden woke up sad.


 Wesley likes to snuggle.
 The pinewood derby!







0 comments: