Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Day in Paradise


Rylan hanging out on a Sunday afternoon

Reagan loves candy. A lot. This morning when we went down to eat breakfast he was crying for chocolate. So, I gave him a big bowl of Hershey kisses for breakfast. KIDDING! He kept insisting that he had some in his pocket. His jammies had no pockets, but that didn't matter. Whenever he wants something lately he says its in his pocket, or mine, or Brian's. No matter what it is he wants. Most of the time it makes no sense. Like in nursery today. He insisted that the bubbles where in his pockets. Anyway, I finally got him to eat a bowl of cereal. Brian said, "Man! He's addicted!" Reagan shouted, "I AM NOT ADDICTED, OTAY?" Then in a much softer, hurt feeling voice, "I am not addicted, otay?"
Here is a picture of Reagan at dinner a few nights ago with a little ranch.

At a fireside tonight Aubryn hit her head on a piano. She grabbed her head with her hands but didn't cry. Brian said, "Oh no! Are you okay?" She said, "NO! I'm not okay! It hurts!" Then she started to cry.

Here is a picture of Rylan eating a cracker for the first time today:

5 comments:

RicAnn said...

All your kids have such cute personalities! I love the silly things kids say. Rylan is such a cute blue eyed boy.

Monica Polad said...

Rylan is getting so big. It looks like he is sitting up so good too! It just makes me sad that they grow up so fast! I have to enjoy every minute!

Jenny said...

Such cute kids! I love Reagan! He has the funnest personality! So cute!

Kar said...

Oh, I love those stories! They are so cute! And I love those pictures. You have a nice camera.

Jenny said...

what cute kids. i love hearing all the fun things they say and do.

i can empathize with reagan and chocolate. yum.