Saturday, February 7, 2009

Concert

Brian and I drove down to Provo Monday for a benefit concert for Stephanie and Christian Nielson. We enjoyed it very much. Mindy Gledhill sang. So did Ryan Shupe and David Osmond. Some others performed improv. I want to share one of my favorite songs of the evening. It totally reminds me of Brian. He loves to travel and see new places. Before we got married I had been to Yellowstone a lot and to California a couple times. Since we married, he has taken me to many places. I love it. The best part of traveling with him, is being with him. No work, no meetings. It is kind of hard right now with all the kids. It's a job just to take a trip to the grocery store. Our most recent trips have been to Idaho to see family, and they wore us out! We have big plans to see the world one day. When kids are old enough to carry their own bag!

Here is the song. Click on the ipod on the right of her blog. The song is "California". It will only be on for a few days. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Sounds like fun. I love Ryan Shupe and the Rubber band. Mark just told me that we are going up to his friend (who died) wifes house on friday. Sorry.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

mark said that he wouldn't mind doing it on Saterday. I know that is Valentines day but we don't have any big planes if you don't. we could maybe even do it during the day. If you think that would be better.

Kar said...

I wonder how Stephanie is doing. I need to hop on over to her blog. It's so great that so many people have been reaching out to help her. She must be a pretty amazing person.