Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Dinner

I remember back when I was single that I always got a little nervous on Valentines Day. I wondered if anyone would remember me. Would someone give me flowers or balloons? I remember once (Yes, just once) someone did, and then I was nervous because I didn’t know what to do about it. I was so surprised!


Flash forward to Valentines Day 2009. Dinner sounded like this,

“Eat your food.”

“Sit down.”

“Oh no, you spilled?”

“Don’t waste that.”

“Waaah.”


It was so romantic.


We had some friends over for dinner, the Craguns. It was really fun to visit and laugh together. But we know we are getting old. We could barely stay awake after 9:00.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

sounds a lot like our dinner on valentines. :)

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

it was a great dinner. We loved it.

Christi said...

I decided Valentines should only be about cookies.

Kar said...

Isn't that funny? No one ever remembered me on Valentine's Day, either! :) I always had that secret little hope, but nothing exciting ever happened to me on V-Day. We really are getting old. I can't keep myself awake past nine, either.