Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reagan said...

"Mom, hold this for me."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Boogies."


On another note, Reagan likes to say amen. But for some reason he thinks he should be the only one. "No A-MEN! Aubby!"


And since I'm talking about him, he has the weirdest comforter for falling asleep. Not a blanket or sippy cup. He cries for plastic-tac. (you know that gooey stuff you hang papers on the wall with?) He calls it "stick". "Want stick! Dat one" He points. It took me forever to figure out what he wanted. But now I keep a wad by his crib.

4 comments:

Angela said...

What a cutie! Love the "hold this" one-

Glad your backs are adjusting!

I got my scrapbook program a couple Christmas's ago. It's the Memory Mixer 2, I picked mine up at Roberts for 1/2 off. I like it-I don't love all the paper and embelishments and I sometimes wish I could do some things that aren't part of the program. But it has been fun and I feel like I've got my money's worth. I use it for calanders (gifts), Enrichment Night posters, photo cards, blogging and scrapbooking. It has some fun quick mixes that are already made up and you just slip in some pictures. (that's what's on my header now)

Kar said...

I love those stories! What a funny little guy!!!

Jenny said...

ruby likes to hand me her "boogies," too. i don't like it, but i think i might prefer it to her brothers' method of disposing of "boogies." a couple of them like to pick and eat. it makes me ill, and i'm always just a little too slow to stop them from putting the things in their mouths. yuck. they totally don't understand why i make such a fuss about it.

Nicole said...

Anjie! Hey! I just spent a minute breezing through your blog. I had no idea what you were up to. A doula, huh? That is so awesome. What a beautiful family. It would sure be great to see you again. i hope you don't mind if I peek in occasionally!