Sunday, September 30, 2018

 Playing cards
 Eden
 She took my phone in the chapel for James's baptism.
 Right before leaving for James's baptism!  Yay!

 Two handsome boys!
 Opening his gift from Grandma and Grandpa, fully protected.
 Filming the last scene of their video.





 scripture time




 John Bytheway!  We love listening to him!
 Eden asked me where Brad's candy was while I was preparing his room for my parents to sleep in.  I didn't know where it was and then she wanted to see Brad.  "When can we see him?"  I told her not for a really long time.  Then she went and got this poster that he gave her and said, "We can see him right now!"
 Sewing in Beehives

 Working on the video
 Reagan and Cordon
 Watching BMX bikers



 Watching a girl sing
 Wesley likes to do the splits
 Shopping for a bike in walmart
 Eden wants me to make those jammies for her doll
 Buried in food


 At the library!

Eden

0 comments: