Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Photos, part 4- KIDDING!

Really, The fall photos could go on and on! I took 226 photos that day. But enough is enough.

I have a hunch about Aubryn. I think she has a crush. There is a boy in our ward at church that she talks about all the time. Almost every day! She calls him by his first and last name, never just his first name. Here are a few things she has said about him. (I'll protect his identity and call him "Chilin' Rimrock")

"I saw Chilin' Rimrock at church today. I saw him looking at me. (sheepish grin)"

"Chilin' Rimrock was at the church. I was by him and he touched me. right here. (points to top of her arm) His hair was sticking up."

"Can Chilin' Rimrock come to our house? Why you never let him?!" This is when she folds her arms and walks away in a huff. (So if you're out there, "Chilin' " come over lift her sad heart!)

"I like Chilin' Rimrock. I like his hair."

The other day at Pack meeting I thought she was going to be so excited to see him she would pester him to death. But for the first time EVER I saw a shy side of Aubryn. She watched him. She did not smother. But, she was very aware. It's just nice to find out that she CAN focus on one thing for more than 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet. And fun to watch, I'm sure. Chilin Rimrock is a lucky guy!

Natalie said...

Love the pictures. You are a very talented photographer. How did you come up with the name 'chilin rimrock'?!! Love the story too.

Kar said...

I just cannot believe she is already crushing on boys!!

Christi said...

Oh - I remember my first crush! I was about Aubryn's age - an older boy. How fun for Aubryn. My boys are not into girls...yet.