Friday, October 10, 2008

Smart toy!


The other day while we were driving in the car Brad was playing with his 20 questions game. It asks random questions and you answer yes, no, or I don't know. After 20 questions it guesses what you are thinking. It is right a lot of the time. Brad was excited because the toy could not guess what he was thinking. We asked him what he was thinking of.
"I can't tell you."
"Why?"
"Because this can hear you talk. Every time I say it out loud, it guesses."
So we tried to get him to spell it for us. Brad was very careful. Then Brian said the word really wierd, "Zeeeee brrrrrr ahh. Do you think it understood what I said?"
Brad said, "No, I turned it off while you said that."

1 comments:

Kar said...

That is so funny. That sounds like something Dylan would say. He is convinced that our car knows the way to school - it's not me; it's the car.