Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag

8 Favorite TV shows

1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Lost
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. (I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's online.)

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to church, they split our stake!
2. Went to park
3. Went to dinner at Brian's sister's house
4. Said goodbye to in-laws (left for St. Lewis mission today!)
5. Took a bath
6. Read blogs
7. Drank lots of Air Borne (I've got a cold)
8. Watched clip of Sarah Palin on SNL

8 Favorite places to eat
1. My Mom's
2. Moores
3. Javiers
4. Golden Corral
5. Chili's
6. Applebees
7. Pier 49
8. Ogden Pizzaria


8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Getting my hair cut! (nov 8)

2. Having the laundry done and put away

3. Project night this Thursday (you're invited! 7pm)

4. Having this cold GONE

5. Having my kid's cold's GONE!

6. Family night tonight

7. A good night's rest

8. Brian coming home from work (this should be number one)

8 things I love about this Fall-

1. The colors!

2. Having the windows open all day

3. Halloween costume planning

4. Brian's upcoming birthday

5. The crisp air

6. Starting to wear sweaters

7. playing in the leaves

8. General conference

8 things on my wish list

1. House payed off

2. Window coverings for all my windows

3. I liked cooking

4. I could sing

5. I could play the piano

6. To teach my children all they need to know

7. To loose the rest of my pregnancy weight

8. To be healthy and have a healthy family

8 people I tag:

Kristel, Shad, Craig, Jenny, Jenny, Melissa,Crissy, Jamie

2 comments:

Kar said...

I tried to comment on this a few days ago, but Blogger was being a brat that day. Anyways, I totally tagged myself and put it on my blog, too. :) I love tags. Even if I haven't really been tagged. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your photos!!!I hope you and your family get feeling much better....
Happy Halloween!