Thursday, October 9, 2008

I won...




A MAKEOVER!
I entered a drawing a month ago and just found out this week that I won. I was really excited at first, but now I'm getting a bit worried. WHO is doing this "makeover"? For all I know she could be horrible! I could let Aubryn give me a free makeover. Then I started wondering what was involved with it? Is it just some make up and a style? I really need a haircut! So I called them back. It is a cut, color, and make up. Hmm. I have NEVER had my hair colored! EVER!!! So, should I do it? Because once you start, you can't stop. but it IS free! And might be fun. Funny thing is I think Brian is more excited about this than I am! Even though it doesn't include any plastic surgery.

7 comments:

Amy said...

OF COURSE do it! That is so fun! I can't wait to see the results.

Jenny said...

congratulations! how fun!

i color my hair to hide the gray (so sad), but it gets expensive, so a lot of times i just get some highlights and lowlights put in. then, as it grows out it's not too noticable. it blends in with my normal color (and the stupid gray, which i guess is becoming my normal color). if you tell the stylest that you want something that won't commit you to coloring your hair for life :) she/he should be able to do something easy to grow out. :)

hope you'll post pictures!

The Hunter's said...

WOW!! That is awesome!! Go for it!!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a blast.
Remember, nothing is that permanent... Well, :-)
I would go for it!! I love being "pampered" and letting someone else work on me!

Christi said...

Go for it! It is always so fun to be pampered especially after a new baby. I used to put color in my hair (light higlights). It was easy and painless to go back to my natural color.

Kar said...

Oh, totally let them color it! If you decide not to commit to it, do what Jenny did. That's what I did - I used to highlight my hair in college (back when I was rich), and when I got sick of it, I had them do what Jenny did, and it grew out very nicely.

Drama Momma said...

Well, Where is the makeover pictures?