Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brian!! Nov 1st!

34 Things I love about Brian:

  • Always up for anything
  • Changes diapers without being asked
  • Can fall asleep or wake up in a snap
  • Tells the best bedtime story to kids
  • Lets me talk to him about breastfeeding and birth AND acts like he cares
  • Always empties trash
  • Mows gigantic lawn and whistles while he does it
  • Does not complain
  • Does his best to provide
  • Makes sure I have down time
  • LOVES to serve and help others
  • Has a genuine personality
  • Is in a good mood whenever he comes home, no matter how many ornery customers he has dealt with
  • Supports my yard sale habit
  • I can’t remember last time I put gas in the van
  • I can’t remember last time I washed the van
  • Can befriend anyone
  • Has made up so many games with the kids that have unique names only they know
  • He is a morning person
  • Makes breakfast
  • He’s smart
  • He has blue eyes that I love
  • I love it when his hair curls behind his ears
  • He is happy
  • He doesn’t focus on negative
  • Finds the good in hard situations
  • Laughs at my jokes and comments (I’m not sure if he really thinks I am funny, but I feel funny around him)
  • Doesn’t think I am crazy for the choices I make (Well, I did chose HIM!)
  • He’s handsome!
  • Full of compassion
  • Enjoys traveling and plans great trips for cheap!
  • Worthy priesthood holder
  • Likes doing what is right
  • Understanding
I love you! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

6 comments:

Brice said...

Happy Birthday Cousin! I have lots of great memories growing up with you...Take care! Brice

Julianne said...

Ok... as long as we are saying nice things about Brian I might as well add my 2 bits. There is no one anywhere like Brian. He is always thinking of how to help others. He never has anything bad to say about anyone. He is the hardest and fastest worker I have ever seen and he is always fun to hang out with. Thanks for being you :) Oh ya, Happy Birthday!

Monica Polad said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!! I didn't know your birthday was on Halloween. I have to agree with Julianne. You are so super nice and I have never heard you say a mean thing either, in fact you always come and say hi to me and ask about my kids! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! That was a great list Anjie!

RicAnn said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brian Dear. Happy days will come to you all year!!!!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!! You are a pretty great guy. You can always tell how much you love your family.

Kar said...

Wow, what a great guy! I'm so glad you married such a fantastic husband and father. Maybe someday I can meet him, and get re-acquainted with YOU!! P.S. I'm glad the "beachy waves" thing worked for you! I'm just trying to spread the knowledge around! I've been trying to figure that out for, like, four years!!!