Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Candy Candy Candy!

There is SO much candy at our house! My kids want to eat it all day long. They ask for it constantly. So I've taken it upon myself to personally get rid of the candy. I just want to save my kids from the agony of future cavities. I'll suffer. Rylan doesn't even have teeth to worry about, but Aubryn was nice enough to share her Pop Rocks with him. All his syliva really created a fizz! Can't wait till the candy is gone. And, just a side note, I can't seem to figure out why I can't loose the rest of my pregnancy weight!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so there!!! I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween for that very issue.

craig said...

I've learned from Tanja that you can throw candy (or anything else you don't want or need) in the garbage. Before Tanja, I would always feel like I was wasting something.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are so funny!
I'd love to borrow that book!

Kar said...

I hate, hate, hate Halloween candy. Dylan is even crazier when he has sugar in his system, if that's possible. My kids just finished their Halloween stash, and I'm so glad. Plus, Sadie finds a way to get it all over the house. Drives me nuts. And pregnancy weight - give yourself time, woman!! I read an article recently where they interviewed Kelly Ripa, and she said that her nutritionist had her lose her baby weight slowly, over the course of 18 months or so, because that is the healthy way to do it.