Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday AUBRYN!








I LOVE Aubryn! I hope you have a wonderful day. We placed her presents all around the house this morning. She wandered around and found them. She got a baby doll and named him Rylan. She has told me that now that she is four, she will wipe her bumb and eat all her bites. Won't that be wonderful! Grandma and Grandpa called and sang happy birthday to her on the phone. When they were done, Reagan blew! Then he said, "hot!" But we have not made a cake yet.
I am so grateful for my girl! I love her spunk and fun attitude.

Today, I am especially grateful for my entire family. I love you all. And Brian, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I forgot it was her birthday when I called. Tell her Presley and I said Happy Birthday! Presley is promising me she won't have her binky when she's 4, so you'll have to let me know how Aubryn's goals come along. Have a great Thanksgiving!! See ya next Tuesday.

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Aubryn!!!

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aubryn!!!

The Hunter's said...

Hope aubryn had a happy b-day!
Let me know if you are coming!?!

Kar said...

What a gorgeous baby she was, and what a pretty little girl she is!! I totally thought she was five! How funny. She seems very smart and mature for her age.