Saturday, November 8, 2008

Drumroll.....





Ta Da! I got my makeover today. It was fun. I did get my hair colored, but I can barely notice. The make-up was a little heavier than I am used to, but it will be gone tomorrow. My hair is FULL of product. She had it actually standing straight up and then layed it down some. I pushed it down a little more. ( I felt like I had a giant helmet on) It will be fun to fix it myself and see how it goes. So, are you wondering where I went all dolled up? No where. I came home and nursed my baby. Lame-o. Aubryn seemed the most interested in my new do. Brian smiled and said he liked it. (few)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really cute. When don't you though!
I really like the way they cut your bangs though.
What a cute mommy!

Jenny said...

I really like your new hair style. Super cute! I can't wait to see it tomorrow at church.

Jenny said...

you look great! i'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope you have fun trying it out on your own. :)

Angela said...

Love your new look!  The bangs are fun! 

Amy said...

You look great! Hope you had fun at the salon, getting pampered, or at least enjoying some quiet time. You have always reminded me of Jesse from Saved by the Bell.

The Hunter's said...

It is SUPER CUTE! I LOVE IT!! Your are looking very slender too!

Drama Momma said...

I like it! Even the makeup is fun its different. I have never seen so much on you.

Doesn't matter though, your beautiful no matter what!

RicAnn said...

Anj-
You look awesome! I love your bangs. I wish I could pull off bangs. I've tried it a couple of times but everytime I totally regret it. Tell me your secret.

Natalie said...

You look simply gorgeous!

Kar said...

Gorgeous! You look amazing!! I love those kinds of cuts. If my face wasn't so fat, that is how I would wear my hair. I wear it long to make my chubby cheeks a little bit smaller. :)