Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't Touch

The other day while Reagan and Rylan were both sleeping at the SAME TIME and Brad was gone at school, Aubryn and I had some one on one time. We were playing with Moon Sand. (Side note: I hate Moon Sand! Don’t ever give it to my kids. If I could sue the makers of it for all the time I have wasted cleaning it up, I would. Who thought it would be a good idea to bring sand into the house and make it bright colors?) Aubryn needed to use the bathroom. She hopped down from her stool, turned to me and said, “Don’t let anyone touch that.”

I said, “Okay.” I kind of laughed to myself because there was no one around.

When she came back she said, “Did you let anyone touch it?”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“Um, A man.”

“What man?”

“I let a man in. He touched it and then left.”

She started to almost cry. “Why you let a man touch it?”

Wow. Guess I shouldn’t kid around like that.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute story!!

Do you have David and Jenny's address? I'd like to send them a Christmas card. Could you leave it as a post on my blog or email me at nat_skinner@yahoo.com.

THANKS!

Jamie said...

That made me laugh. =)
I hate moon sand too. Presley loves it though, Dan said it is banned from our house.

Kar said...

That is soooo how Dylan is: "Don't let anyone touch such-and-such while I'm gone..." He also doesn't quite understand it when I tease him. I'm glad to know that Moon Sand sucks. Dylan has been begging me for months to get some. Now I know what a pain it is, so I'll just get him some more playdoh.

Jenny said...

thanks for the moon sand warning!