Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tests

There are tests you can cram for. The kind you study hard for and hope you remember all the information you have shoved in your head when it counts.

There are medical tests. Tests that you pray give you answers, but answers you are afraid to hear. There is no way to prepare. Physically or mentally.

Then, there is the test that is this life. It is full of challenges. We are mortal. We cannot avoid them. This test has different answers. Answers that are hard to reach, but when you get them, you are thankful. You are stronger. Answers that refine us. Answers that bring us closer to each other and our Father in Heaven.

5 comments:

Welcome said...

You're getting very cryptic here. Not sure whether I'm supposed to be concerned or let it pass. ('Specially after the last post in December.) Please keep me posted if there's ever anything I can do for you. . .

Jenny said...

your family will continue to be in my prayers. i hope all the answers that you get will be good ones.

Anonymous said...

I really hope that everything is going ok for you guys! I am kind of worried.
Know that if there is anything at all that you need we would be MORE than willing!!!

Jamie said...

I admire your strength and testimony. I often feel frustrated that I don't have answers to why things happen, but it only makes your faith stronger. I think that is wonderful. Your family is a great example. You guys are in my prayers. See you soon.

Kar said...

Anj, it seems that you have had too many of these "life tests." Seriously. I don't know what happened - I agree with Andrew and April that you are a cryptic little gal - but I've been thinking of you.