Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Positives

So I've been trying to find the positives lately. Here are some new ones:

1. I finally got my tree decorated!
2. The reindeer stocking holder that fell and hit Reagan, hit him in the cheek, not the eye or mouth.
3. My pink eyes are whitening up again. I went to the eye doctor on Tuesday and found out it was a virus and it just had to run it's course. No drops would help. So, $62 later they are getting better on their own (and with a lot of prayers).
4. Brad went to school after missing a couple days being sick. The positive thing is that he is feeling better, not that he was gone all day.
5. I found out Sacrament meeting will be first next year! Yipee!
6. I finally caught up with the laundry.
7. It's 8:30, the kids are asleep, dishes are done, and Brian is home.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You're so good to think of the postives...I'm sorry for all that you have been going through and NO!..you don't have to pay me back for anything. I wish I could help more, so call me whenever you need to drop off the kids. It's no big deal.

Jenny said...

being caught up on laundry is a nice feeling - one that usually lasts for only an hour or two, but still . . . :)

hope there are lots more postives to come.

Drama Momma said...

Good for you. That's all we really can do look for the bright side and keep moving forward.

Last night, John said, I feel like I am having that heart problem again. I went straight to panic and back down again. I felt it out and listen to his heart and finally said good night. We both woke up this morning. God is good!

Kar said...

Oooh, that last one is a biggie. Having kids in bed and dishes done is a very big deal in my house.